STACY DUNN (Nationally Certified Massage Therapist)
I began a massage practice about 10 years ago after working for many years in public health. I love the way massage allows your body to rebound and rejuvenate from life’s stresses and strains. I hope you walk away from each massage session knowing yourself better. Most of my work focuses on the facial system, which is especially effective at addressing chronic areas of tension. The easiest way to picture fascia is to imagine a continuous, 3-dimensional web of tissue that surrounds all your muscle and bones. Freeing the fascia frees the body to experience lighter, more effortless, movement.
A combination of any of the following techniques may be used:
- cupping massage (a gentle lifting of the tissue that stimulates lymph movement and brings increased circulation to an area),
- connective tissue massage and myofascial release (two types of work that involve a deep stretching of the fascial to hydrate it for freer movement),
- swedish (traditional massage involving lotion/oil that manipulates the tissue to allow muscles to relax),
- acupressure (using acupressure points to allow energy to flow through your energy meridians), and
- hot stones (a deeply relaxing method to release tight muscles)
I am so pleased to be part of Tula, and hope you will benefit as much as I have from working with a wonderful group of caring, talented people.
- 30 minute massage – $40
- 1 hour massage – $70
- 90 minute massage – $100
To schedule an appointment click here.