My vision for Tula emerged from my mission to make yoga and wellness within everyone’s reach. One of my mantras is “life is a journey” and this process of opening up Tula has been an amazing journey of bringing incredible, generous and talented people together including teachers, students and practitioners with the support of my generous husband, Daniel.
My yoga journey started 27 years ago when I began practicing yoga for the physical benefits but over time appreciated it’s numerous other benefits, some of which included self confidence, inner strength, grounding, focus, stress-reduction…. I practiced throughout three pregnancies and I was so grateful for my practice to keep me strong, calm and centered. I became a certified yoga teacher to share my love of yoga and I am grateful for the opportunity.
- Trained with Rod Stryker – Parayoga -2009
- Christy Burnette – Anusara – 2010
- Seane Corn – Vinyasa and Spirituality – 2011
- Judith Lasiter – Yoga for spine and lower back – 2012
- Unnata Aerial Yoga Certification – 2012