ELIZABETH EILERS SULLIVAN
I am a yogi, birth doula, writer, energy healer, educator, and mother to four fun boys ages 1, 3, 5, and 7. I began yoga at the age of 4 with my mother, and it has played an ongoing, important role in my own life through trying to have a family, pregnancy, and postpartum, yoga has always been the needed balance my body seeks. I wanted to share the love of yoga with other budding young yogis so I trained in Yoga Calm® and teach in elementary schools and at Tula.
I write about raising active outdoor kids and healthy families for places like Outside Magazine online blog Raising Rippers http://www.outsideonline.com/
Trained in Spourcepoint Therapy® http://www.
At the heart of all I do is my family and it is this passion that propels me. I love running trails, being with my kids, making art, doing yoga, and cooking. Born and raised in St. Paul, I am happy to be back after years of travel and living in Boston, Chicago, Santa Clara, and Santa Fe. I love learning and deepening my knowledge, and look forward to meeting you on the mat or on the table.
- Yoga Calmr® I, II, and III 2012
- DONA Trained Birth Doula 2010
- Sourcepoint® Therapy Certified 2012
- Special Education Teacher 1997
- MFA The School of the Art Institute of Chicago 2001
- MA Developmental Pschychology Education & BA Moderate Special Needs Education Boston College 2000 & 1997