Being active has always been part of my make up. I took up the sport of “gym rat” for many years pumping, running, spinning, jumping, climbing, swimming … and earned a spot at the local gym teaching aerobics. Then I became completely devoted to pilates, until I tried yoga. Yoga resonated with me instantly and became my passion. Engaging my whole body, and moving with meaning inspired me to keep learning and exploring. Yoga spread across my life. Soon I felt the shoulder tap to teach and I answered, as I know the world is better place sharing the healing energy of Yoga. I am elated to be part of the Tula Yoga community.
- CorePower Yoga 200 Hour Power Yoga Certification, 2010
- CorePower Yoga Extensions Program, 2013
- Yoga of Transformation (30 hour) with Anandasgar 2013
- Bikram Workshop with Bikram Choudhury, 2009
- Barron Baptiste Workshop, 2008
- CorePower Yogi Training 2007
- Ana Forest Workshop, 2006